Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Movies...

On Friday night hubby and I went and watched "The Family that Preys" by Tyler Perry. It was an awesome movie! We are avid movie watchers and go almost every weekend. I would recommend this movie to everyone. We also went and watched "Fireproof" and was that movie not a tearjerker. I pretty much cried and lots of scenes and laughed as well. Its a very strong movie and it really makes you realize what you have to do to keep your marriage when it feels as if there is no hope. Hubby has been doing a few things that "he" learned from it. I giggle inside cause I can see him doing different things now. 2 fantastic movies!!! I know I will be purchasing them when they come out...

1 comment:

Rene said...

We just saw fireproof today- I loved it! I look forward to going through this IF/Weight loss journey with you. We'll keep each other motivated :)