Friday, October 17, 2008

The pill IS working!

So I have been on Provera for 13 days today and I am supposed to finish taking them on the 14th day which would be tomorrow and well I just received my monthly 2 days early. I spoke to the nurse and she thinks its okay for me to get it a few days early and says that its a good thing that the pills are helping me regulate! I was hoping for it NOT to come and have a BFP (Big Fat Positive) test on Sunday but well it's not His timing... Maybe im feeling a little down because of my hormones...

I will praise Him for allowing this pill to help me regulate and hopefully get a BFP in the next couple of months...

4 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Yay!! I am so happy that it is actually working....

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm so glad the pill is working to regulate! I wish you would have gotten a BFP too but maybe next month :)
Hugs,
Amanda

Jen&Carter said...

I am happy that the pills are doing what they are supppose to. I am sorry for the disappointment of no BFP, fingers crossed for next month.

The Brownd Family said...

Yea!! That is such great news that they are working...What a Blessing! Hang in there and I will be keeping my fingers crossed and prayers going for the BFP soon!! Have a great week!