Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What to say...

Ok so today hubby came home to tell me his coworker and his wife just miscarried. After so many months of hearing how many people in my life have miscarried its just so sad. I know the Lord has a plan and His plan is for the best, but at the same time not knowing this couple and since my hubby just got promoted it's now my job to send them flowers, card, and go see them. Please keep me and the family in prayer. I don't know anything but their last name. I will find out everything else tomorrow and hopefully go and see her. Please pray that the words that come out of my mouth will be from the Lord and that I will be able to share my testimony. Thank you friends... I will update after I go see her.

3 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm praying for you, My Friend, and for the other family who is experiencing this heart wrenching loss.

Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Just be yourself, don't talk about you just allow them to express their feelings and be there to love on them. Give her a BIG hug and let her know that you know how it feels based on what you have gone through too and that you are there for her if she needs you. Encourage them and let them know that God has their blessing in his hands and its on its way....just keep believing.

Jen&Carter said...

Melanie,I will definitely keep you and this family in my prayers, as I know first hand on what you and her are going through as I too are dealing with the loss. God has a plan for you in this situation, for a reason, and I believe that things happen to some of us so we can help others through with our hope and faith in him that has pulled us through. I don't understand why God let things happen to good people, and I get impatient sometimes waiting on God to reveal his plan for my life. It is hard to see the real picture, when you are going through a terrible loss. Hang in there, I am sure you will be great.