Thursday, October 16, 2008

Amanda's Candle for Nehemiah


Amanda is one of my Sisters in Christ that I met on Cafemom around the time I lost Nehemiah. She has been a blessing and I thank the Lord for blessing me with her. We both went thru miscarriages in March. Mine was March 22nd and hers was March 26th. She named her angel baby in Heaven~Noah Joel. We both know Nehemiah & Noah are together rejoicing with our Lord & Savior and we can't wait to be able to meet them one day when its our time. The candle I lit (picture on my post from yesterday) was for all of the angel babies in Heaven.


She lit a candle for Nehemiah. Thank you Amanda...


Blessings to you and your family!

2 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Thank you for your kindness and friendship, Melanie. I'm so glad the Lord brought us together in our darkest hours.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda
In loving memory of Nehemiah and Noah.

Tonya said...

Melanie,

I wanted to come over and "meet" you.. to say, "hello."

I'm so sorry that you lost your baby. We lost one too.. I was supposed to be 12 weeks along, but found that the baby had died at 9 weeks. I never had any signs of miscarriage - I only learned that it had died at the next doctor visit. (They were looking for it's heartbeat)

Then we lost Brent at 11 to cancer... We'll likely never know why we have to deal with such tremendous losses, at least not on earth anyway. However, we KNOW that EVERYTHING that happens is to bring GOD glory and it sure looks like you're doing a WONDERFUL job at that!

It's been a pleasure meeting you! I can't wait to meet your little Nehemiah one day! =-)

With MUCH LOVE & BIG HUGS,
Tonya