Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beautiful Creations

I work next to 2 ladies that started a new project in their store. It's a machine that places pictures, words, poems, etc... on crystal. When I saw them I just fell inlove with the beautiful creations they had made since they are promoting this new "toy" in their business. I know that it was made with love and I know as they made the 2 things I wanted Nehemiah was able to touch their hearts.

This is a ornament for our Christmas Tree but right now its hanging on my husband & wife silhouette on my dresser. I found this picture of an baby angel on a cloud with a halo and stretching. How magnificient of how our baby angels may look in Heaven.... It says Nehemiah on the top and on the bottom it says "In the arms of our Heavenly Father on March 22, 2008." If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you one made and I will let you know the prices.






The other creation is a necklace of my ultrasound of Nehemiah when he was "active" in my womb. This was my first ultrasound where the heartbeat was 134. The crystal they used is shaped just like your ultrasound comes out on paper. Amazing... I wore it today for the 1st time.
These gifts came in handy at the right time!
Thanks Darlene & Nicole!!!


2 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Those crystals are amazingly beautiful!! I want some!!! Let me know the details :)

Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Hi, My name is Destiny and I found your blog through another one. I am sorry for your loss. I am a mother that knows all to well what you have gone through. May God be with you today and always.