Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You Light Up My Life



Here is my candle I lit for my precious angel in Heaven~Nehemiah. As I sat and watched the flame all I could think of was "I wonder what Nehemiah thought of all those beautiful candles on in rememberance of us angels."




All I could think of was the song "You Light Up My Life" that was sung to us at our wedding when we lit our unity candle. How the Lord has lit up my life with salvation, my husband, and a perfect little angel in Heaven! How the words go "You give me hope to carry on." Amazing how a song can just melt your heart into pieces.




Lord help me as I struggle each day and try to walk next to you. Thanks to all these Sisters in Christ that you have put in my path. Thank you Lord that today we can all come together as mothers to angels in Heaven and be able to be in silence. I love you Lord. You are so worthy. In Jesus Name, Amen.




This 2nd candle is from my cousin Melina (thank you Melina for texting me your candles).







1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Beautiful. Praise Him for all his Blessings!