Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yes, I've been MIA...

Hello to all my blog readers...

Yes I know I know I've been MIA and I am soooo sorry for not posting since before Christmas. I have been busy and was vacationing in Texas for 2 weeks! I had a fantastic time with family and friends and celebrated His birth and the New Years with such heart-warming family. Christmas Eve and New Years Eve was a little hard for me but the Lord gave me strength and I am MOVING FORWARD in 2009!

I made lots of New Years resolutions and am trying to stick by them daily! My #1 resolution that I will share is to have a "closer relationship with my Lord & Savior and to have a thirst for Him!"

I thought I would privatize my blog but I am going to wait a few more days till I get things together and update my blog.

Well I am a little lost for words right now since I am listening to praise and worship songs and I need to get on my knees and go to the Lord!

~Melanie

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey! Glad to hear you are doing well! We all deserve to take a blog hiatus every now and then :) I know I need them sometimes just to focus on others things, ya know?
But, I'm glad to hear from you and your New Year's resolution is awesome!
If you do go private, I would love to be a reader!
Blessings,
Hilary

Teresa & Connie said...

I am so glad you're back! Also very glad to hear that you had a great time and got closer to the Lord. Talk about killin 2 birds with 1 stone. Sorry I didn't get your IM til this evening. My computer has been moved to the basement so I won't be getting on til the evening now. I swear I wasn't ignoring you! :)

Misty Rice said...

Welcome back and I like the new look. Happy New Year.

Amanda Hoyt said...

Welcome home, Mel.
Love the new header and will talk to you later.
Hugs,
Amanda

Amy Fichtner said...

Welcome Back to Bloggy World!!!!! LoL No really, I am glad you had a great family vacation and don't forget to add me to your new blog!!