Monday, January 12, 2009

Our King!

Here is our American Pitbull Terrier, King, that just turned 7 months (55 lbs)!




My husband has always wanted a Pit and well last July we decided on looking for one. Of course we have heard horror stories about pit bulls but in my experience with all pit bulls I've been around they seem to be good. I have been a person that has never been scared around any type of dogs especially this breed. He is a very caring pup and even though he is hyper he is our baby!
This is a pic that I took with my new cell phone (LG LOTUS! awesome cell) in our car coming back from Texas. He just wanted mommy to sit in the back seat with him! He is a B-A-B-Y!

7 comments:

Aspiemom said...

He looks so velvety and soft! Where does he sleep????

Jen&Carter said...

He is to cute.

Brooke said...

How cute. I am kind of afraid of pitbulls just because of the awful stories I have heard about what they have done to people. But I also realize that any dog can attack. My dog is also my baby (for now)she is a border collie. We are thinking of getting another one but then we think about what she was like as a puppy and we come to our senses!

Anonymous said...

Awww he is gorgeous! What a sweet boy. I posted my tag today- thanks for passing it along!

Amanda Hoyt said...

That pic of King is just toooo cute! He looks like a big baby too :)
Hugs!!!

Allisyn said...

I have a baby also.. Alfie she is a min-pin and most of the time out of time she wants to lay in my husband's lap or under the covers. Alfie is the baby of the house.

Misty Rice said...

what a sweet little face .....