Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Amanda... I tell ya she keeps me on my toes, but I LOVE it!!!
(smile :) Amanda)

Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


So here goes the 6 random things about me:

1. I have a long 2nd toe! LOL

2. I love to crochet different things. It has been a healing instrument for me!

3. I always have to talk to my mother before I go to sleep! If we don't get a chance she or I ends up texting messaging saying "goodnight!"

4. I went to the Dominican Republic on a missions trip with my church in NY. (will post about the mission in a few more posts.)

5. I would like to be a Special Education aide or teacher one day! (something the Lord has been laying in my heart)

6. I read the New Living Translation Bible!

Ok now to tag 6 of you....

Teresa
Rene
Mandy

Michelle
Abigail
April

4 comments:

Abbie Burnham said...

Hey, Melanie! You're not temping or anything are you? When are you going to test by? I'm praying for a BFP for you! Stay away from Melanie, AF!

Abbie Burnham said...

We're moving to Maryland (the DC area) in June, when my husband finishes his Master's degree and will be starting a job with the Dept. of Defense. I'm looking forward to getting out of the frigid Northeast (both the weather and the people are frigid :-P) and moving a bit further south... My family's in northern West Virginia, so we'll be about 4.5 hours from them, which will be great! It's sooooo cold right now - I think Massachusetts wants us to remember our last winter here!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Mel and thanks for doing the 6 things post :) I love learning new things about you :)
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

well hello there taged huh I just saw this , i will post mine tomorrow and ket you know to go look . hope you have a great evening! its 1 am here as you can tell i'm not sleepy yet . wanted to give a hello to all my peeps hello. love the new blog makeover . your worse then me. thanks for the comment on my blog i love it . it's so relaxing , i love the colors/