Thursday, January 8, 2009

PROXIMITY award from Rene!











This is one meaningful award! Thanks again Rene!!!

I got another bloggy award and well since I LOVE butterflies I'm all over this award!

Thanks to Rene for rewarding me this blog award!!!

The award is for PROXIMITY and it's explained this way:

"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Since this blog is very meaningful and all of you wonderful ladies have always been there for me there is NO way I can pick just 8, so with that said I am breaking the rules to this YES but its ok... So please who ever reads this its for you too!!!

Love all of you and may the year 2009 bring all of you many blessings....

~Melanie

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Oh cool award! Congrats! I do love reading your blog. It is uplifting, friendly and loving.
Hugs,
Amanda