Saturday, September 20, 2008

Coming Home

After my husband and I made the decision to get a prescription so that I can start the process of miscarrying we went to our cars and I just sat there numb. I called my best friend, Danielle, (we were both pregnant) and I had to tell her just because we had been following each others pregnancies. It was so hard because she was pregnant. I thought to myself how in the world am I going to be able to hear the rest of her pregnancy and others?? (thats another blog later) I hung up with her and called everyone else I knew. Once I got home and waited for my husband to get back from going back to his job and asking for a week off I just sat in my house crying. I didn't want to go upstairs because the ultrasound pics of our angel were on our wall in our bedroom. I sat downstairs trying to take everything in. My husband finally came home and we went upstairs together. I asked him to please take down the pics of our angel baby and place them somewhere (tears are just flowing as I type this). He was so helpful even though I knew in my heart it was heartwrenching for him. He left me alone as I laid in my bed and called all my fellow friends in New York. I have such a special relationship with so many in NY that I knew the Lord had someone special for me. Of course the ones I really wanted to talk to were the ones that had already gone thru it. I stayed upstairs for HOURS! I was able to talk to my pastors wife in NY and that was so helpful even though my heart still hurt knowing I would have to get rid of this lil one in me soon. I finally called my mom and pleaded with her to come and be with us. She was so awesome that she left TX and was on her way with my grandma and aunt. Again thank you Mom, Abuela and Titi Evelyn for being such a great support for us.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is an amazing and obviously painful part of your life to share. May God bless you for using a tragic event in your life to minister to others who are going through the same thing as you did. I'll be praying for you and your family!