Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beautiful Day...

So today we woke up early and decided to go to Cracker Barrel... Yummy... I am to STOP drinking coffee any caffeine starting Monday since we are going to be offically "TTC'ing" if the doctor says all is well. I want my body to be cleaned and renewed! I spoke to a friend of mine that works at a health food store and she said a lady came in there this past week with irregular cycles and she has been on about 4 different supplements and she GETS her cycles. I know the Lord has my body in HIS hands so I will pray about these supplements that sound very good right now with my situation but I want to know if it's His will for me to take those. After our nice breakfast we went to my little cousin's soccer game! He did fantastic!! It was so pretty outside. We had a great time with our cousins. As my cousin and I were talking she mentioned my husband playing soccer with my other little cousin. As I looked all I could think of was "He needs a baby girl!" Then when we looked again he another little girl came to play with them. It was beautiful and the smile on his face was so touching to me. That just made the rest of my day! Lord thank you for a wonderful husband!

No comments: