Friday, September 19, 2008

1st OB appointment

2 days after my 1st ultrasound I had an appt with my midwife for the 1st time. She was so sweet and talked to me about different things. She mentioned she was going to do an ultrasound in her room. I was so excited but in my mind I was saying to myself "go ahead even though they did one like 2 days ago" I went ahead and told her. I couldn't lie to her... LOL She said "oh ok well then we wont do another I will just do an examine." I said "oh well let me show you my ultrasound pic of my lil worm" she looked at it and said "lets do another one here because it seems as if the tech measured your baby wrong." I was so excited because I knew she would let me see our baby instead of being like the u/s tech... (no offensive to u/s techs, the one I had was selfish) As she spread that warm jelly she faced the monitor over to me and said look at your lil one... All I could say was "oh wow how cool" LOL I thought I would start crying but I didn't, I was amazed at what I was seeing. Nehemiah was moving like crazy and the heartbeat was just a going. She measured the baby and I was exactly 7w5d. She made me a follow up for March 21st.

No comments: