Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Maria!!!

Today is Maria's birthday!!!

1..2..3.. Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Happy Birthday to you... And many moreeeeeeeeee...

In Espanol... Feliz Cumpleanos Feliz... Feliz Cumpleanos Feliz... Feliz Cumpleanos a Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (with Puerto Rican accent)LOL

God bless you girl today and always... May He bring you many blessings!


(Maria click on the pic so that you can read the message I wrote OH and if you don't mind I stole this pic from your myspace! LOL)

Don't forget to wish this amazing woman a Happy Birthday or a Feliz Cumpleanos!!!


8 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

how sweet of you! were was my gretting on thanks giving sad me ! kidding that is a sweet post and maria is double the sweet with a touch of funny! i love chatting with the two of you! have a great day!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

OH I WAS KIDDING ! OGF COURSE I WILL FORGIVE YOU LOL! CUTE AS PIE YOU KNOW THAT?

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

WHAT DO I DO AND HOW DO I PLAY WEAR? CONFUSSED

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

THAT WAS SCARY I'M MESSAGING YOU AND YOU MUST BE ON CAUSE MY MESSAGE JUST APPEARED, OK TELL ME HOW TO PLAY I'M C OK

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

UMM JOIN IN IN MY HOLIDAY EXCHANGE PLEASE I'M SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY RECIPES WAITING TO COME OUT!

Teresa & Connie said...

You're like probably the sweetest person I "know"....btw my birthday is August 10th, so get on it! Haha

maw82 said...

OMG! Girl that was the most sweetest gift anyone has iven to me! I love you so much you are a very special preson in my heart and I know the Lord has you precious Miracle awaiting for you! Thank you for everything you have done for me and said to me! I thank god for introducing us on Cafemom!!!! You are a wonderful FRIEND and SISTER IN CHRIST! May God Bless You girl! Love you always!!!!

Amy Fichtner said...

Happy Birthday!!!