Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Satisfied!

Ok I think im actually satisfied with how my blog looks. I will not change it UNLESS I learn how to make my own (someday!)

I want to thank everyone for your prayers for my "career situation." My heart's desire is to go to college and get a degree in Special Education one day :) I really think the Lord is placing special little children that have disabilities in my heart. I hear that alot of schools are in NEED of Special Education teachers/aides so I will pray whole-heartedly and see what plans He has for me!

Oh and for everyone wondering about my "song" that I am writing its for my angel in Heaven! The title is "Just Fly Away" and well I am not an actual singer but I used to sing at my old churches Praise & Worship Team and started to learn how to play an acoustic guitar as well. So one day I will put the words and the acoustic guitar together and make a song and put it on a video and sing it to my baby in heavens ears...

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Its so hard when you dont know what Gods planning for your life. I hope you are able to move forward with something soon. That is so sweet that your writing your angel a song.

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm so excited for you as you pursue your teaching dream. I also can't wait to hear your song for Nehemiah. I'm sure it's beautiful.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

really ? ohhhh i thought i you had a different blog a day kidding

Teresa & Connie said...

I love your new blog. How are you doing it? I can't wait to hear your song. What a blessing God has given you to have talent to write and sing. That's awesome!