Sunday, December 14, 2008

Need help with header??

Ok so I found out how to make the double border around your header larger so that it can fit your custom header!!!

This is what you do for those of you who use ScrapBlog or other programs:

1. Go to Layout
2. Edit HTML
3. Scroll to where you see this (its not in red I just made it that way so you know what im talking about)

/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */
#header-wrapper {
width:672px;
margin:0 auto 10px;

border:1px solid $bordercolor;


**See where it says width:672px; well it is usually 6-- something (cant remember) anyway I just was playing with the #'s and WAHLA! 672 will make your custom header fit in that box! If it doesn't you just go up or down with that #**

Hope this helps!

I made a "play around" blog and thats what I've been doing! I have learned alot of "secrets" from The Cutest Blog on The Block! Check out my other blog...

http://melanie-playaroundblog.blogspot.com/
Silver Glitter Stars Left Pictures, Images and Photos

Silver Glitter Stars Right Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Thank you, Mel. You are awesome! I'll have to go tweak mine when I get a chance. Do you know how to have the pictures not so blurry using Photoblog?
Thanks!
Hugs!
Amanda