Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Prayer for wanting & being...

**Ok this awesome prayer came from my sister that is forever telling me "Speak Life into your womb!" To my sister that has always been there for me even when I call and complain... I love you sister!**


Father, in Jesus Name, I thank You that because I keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing to You, I know whatever I ask I receive of You; therefore, Father, according to Your Word, I believe that You make me a joyful mother of children.

I thank You Father that my children are like olive plants around the table. I thank You Father that the fruit of my womb is Your reward and I believe I receive rewards from You.

Father, in Jesus Name, I thank You that I will carry my baby full-term. Because I am a tither, the devourer is rebuked for me, and my fruit shall not be brought forth before the time of life. I thank You Father that You make my body strong and You bless the child within me. Your Word says there shall nothing cast their young young, neither be barren in the land.

Father, because we fear and reverence You as Lord, I thank You in the name of Jesus that we are blessed with a family, committed to You and Your Word. I thank You Father for our unborn child; we receive the child as a gift from You. I believe my child is being created in Your image and likeness; therefore, I believe I receive a normal, healthy child with all body parts functioning as you designed them to function.

Father, I thank You that because I am skillfully and wonderfully made in Your image and likeness, I will have a safe, easy pregnancy and delivery. Pregnancy is Your will for my life; therefore I accept Your plan for blessing my womb. I believe the Holy Spirit is with me in labor and delivery; therefore, I thank You for protecting me and my child. I thank You Father that the Holy Spirit oils my womb and the baby comes forth safely and speedily during delivery.

I thank You Father that our child is not brought forth for sudden terror or calamity, but a blessing from You Father.

Because we have chosen to walk in Your ways, I thank You Father that all nations rise and call us blessed.

Amen!!

This goes to all the ladies in my life that are trying for a baby or are pregnant and feeling the fear and need that ONE prayer! This is free so take it and print it and place it in your Bible and PRAY IT!!!! Love all of you.... Ya'll have a special place in my <3!
Silver Glitter Stars Left Pictures, Images and Photos

Silver Glitter Stars Right Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for the encouragement and the prayer. You're right that I do need to speak life into my womb. I have been so fearful, but I know that God brought me to this point and time for a specific reason. I need to trust Him in it. And, I should be boldly speaking His healing power over my body and baby. Thank you.

Jen&Carter said...

Thank you my friend for sharing that prayer and your touch of encouragment, as this road is not easy. I noticed on your sidebar that AF showed her face, I am so sorry. God has something planned far better for you in 2009.
Hugs and prayers your way.
Thanks again for the prayer for my grandpa, it means alot.

Mel said...

What an absolutely beautiful prayer. Thanks for sharing this with us. This is what I needed to read today. *hugs*

Amanda Hoyt said...

Great prayer! Thank you.
Hugs,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

This prayer is powerful and I am glad that you published it here for everyone.....the Lord must be excited and happy to perform his word in each of your wombs. I am hoping for the BEST IN 09 for each of you mothers wanting to be filled with a child. Keep believing and stay prayed up. Speak his word and he shall perform...

Be blessed....Melanie's sister