Saturday, December 13, 2008

Joy & Peace



As I sit here and think of so many of us hurting for that one little miracle I feel the Lord has so much to do in our lives. To tell you all the truth the Lord has given me so much peace and joy in the midst of the pain I was feeling. For some reason I'm coping and I am so glad to be able to say it FINALLY! I never thought I would crawl OUT of that hole I felt I was in. Yes my heart yearns for a little one leaping in my womb and I have HOPE that it will all plan out for His good. I am so blessed to say that I have a little angel in Heaven and I know he is forever surrounding me. There is a little poem I read the other day from a friend and it was about a little boy that just wanted to put his hands thru his mommys hair and she let him. As I sit around at work or at home I just dream of Nehemiah playing with my hair.

This peace and joy im feeling is totally from the Lord. All I can say is that what I have been doing lately is reading His Word and doing my daily devotions. I think that as I spend more time with the Lord on a daily basis I am able to know that I have a God in my life that will give me what I ask for and thats peace and joy. I want to be happy for others that are pregnant but yet thats something that the Lord is still helping me with. I just got an email that a friend of mine is pregnant with her 2nd. How amazingly happy she is but yet what a bitterness in my heart I feel and its not fair for me to feel this way. This is one thing that I need to work with and with time He will show me how.

To anyone that reads this and feels as if a certain situation is just killing you remember that you aren't alone in it. We have the Lord to lean on even when it feels as if He isn't there but rest assured He is! Let's crawl out of the hole and lean on Him and each other in all of this. Remember the one who brings you down... It's not the Lord... He wants to bring you UP and OUT!

Have a great weekend!

Lord, we know how faithful you are to us. You also know our heart, our desires, and our pain. I pray for all of my friends Lord that you will give them an everlasting Joy in their heart and Peace. Lord as Jesus' birthday is just a few days away I pray that we will be able to rejoice especially knowing that we have little angels with you this Christmas season. I pray that this season will be a season of great JOY! I pray for my friends that may be struggling with anything Lord that you will give them the JOY and PEACE that I am feeling. Lord that as we crawl out of this hole that Your hand will guide each one of us OUT! We bind the enemy Lord and we put him behind us. You are so amazing Lord and I thank you NOW for whats to come. In Jesus Christ name, Amen!

Silver Glitter Stars Left Pictures, Images and Photos

Silver Glitter Stars Right Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Rene said...

Thank You :)

Amanda Hoyt said...

Great post, Mel. I am leaning on Him and grasping for the peace and Joy you talked about. I am so glad you have been given this peace and Joy from the Lord. That is awesome! My thoughts and prayers are always with you, my friend.
Hugs,
Amanda

PHOTOPASSION said...

You have a nice blog, I'd like to exchange links with you.

the address of my blog is:

http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/