Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The letter "M"
I'm playing along with Allisyn's letter meme. She assigned me the letter "M" and now I have to come up with 10 things I am thankful for that start with M. So here is a list of a few of the things that I am thankful for:
1. My mother (I am thankful for my beautiful mother! God blessed me with such an awesome mom!)
2. Munchichi's (I am thankful for this toy because when I was little I had one or two and it reminds me of my childhood times!) Member sister???
3. Music (I am thankful for Christian music that is... and especially right now with the Christmas season I love Christmas music as I praise our Savior!)
4. McDonald's (I am thankful for McD's... LOL yes I love McD's and I can't help it... I know its bad and lots of grease but... I love it!)
5. Maurice's (I am thankful for this clothing store! Mind you where I live we don't have a mall and well whats a girl with NO MALL! Oh we have a Walmart and this store right next door!)
6. Mail (I am thankful for mail because I love getting mail from family and friends! Being a military wife its hard being so far from everyone so one little card does fill my heart with joy!)
7. Military Wife (I am thankful for being a military wife! I love my soldier so much and without him I wouldn't be this strong!)
8. M.E.N.D. (Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death) is a Christian, non-profit organization that reaches out to families who have suffered the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death.
9. Mother/Step-Mother (I am thankful for being a mother to a precious little angel in Heaven and also a step mother to two wonderful boys.)
10. Miracles (I am thankful for miracles that only God can perform! Hoping for a BFP this Christmas!)
These are 10 things I am thankful for! Thank you Allisyn for giving me the opportunity to think of M's of what im thankful for! LOL
If you would like to play along comment me and I will give you a letter.