Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The letter "M"


I'm playing along with Allisyn's letter meme. She assigned me the letter "M" and now I have to come up with 10 things I am thankful for that start with M. So here is a list of a few of the things that I am thankful for:

1. My mother (I am thankful for my beautiful mother! God blessed me with such an awesome mom!)


2. Munchichi's (I am thankful for this toy because when I was little I had one or two and it reminds me of my childhood times!) Member sister???


3. Music (I am thankful for Christian music that is... and especially right now with the Christmas season I love Christmas music as I praise our Savior!)


4. McDonald's (I am thankful for McD's... LOL yes I love McD's and I can't help it... I know its bad and lots of grease but... I love it!)


5. Maurice's (I am thankful for this clothing store! Mind you where I live we don't have a mall and well whats a girl with NO MALL! Oh we have a Walmart and this store right next door!)


6. Mail (I am thankful for mail because I love getting mail from family and friends! Being a military wife its hard being so far from everyone so one little card does fill my heart with joy!)


7. Military Wife (I am thankful for being a military wife! I love my soldier so much and without him I wouldn't be this strong!)


8. M.E.N.D. (Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death) is a Christian, non-profit organization that reaches out to families who have suffered the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death.


9. Mother/Step-Mother (I am thankful for being a mother to a precious little angel in Heaven and also a step mother to two wonderful boys.)


10. Miracles (I am thankful for miracles that only God can perform! Hoping for a BFP this Christmas!)


These are 10 things I am thankful for! Thank you Allisyn for giving me the opportunity to think of M's of what im thankful for! LOL

If you would like to play along comment me and I will give you a letter.

5 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

MADE ME CRY THAS AWESOME! GO M'S AND ME RIGHT I'M MICHELLE LOL KIDDING. WELL I HEARD IT IN YOUR WRITTING SIGH , WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT JOB YOU HAD? I KNOW YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING YOU ARE A WARM SWEET GOOD HARDED HONET PERSON AND ANYONE WOUILD BE HONONERD TO HAVE YOU ABORD. HEY MAY BE A NEW LOCATION LIKE CS FLA LOL I CAN WISH RIGH , WE COULD BE NEIGHBORS HET MIERICALS HAPPEN , WELL I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING SOON MY FRIEND KEEP ME POSTED. YOU HAVE MY E-MAIL AND I'M ALL EARS IF YOU EVER WANT TO CHAT OK KIDDIO. WELL AGAIN THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENT.GOD BLESS. OFF TO CHOIR WITH THE GIRLS , CHAT LATER.

BESIDES MOMTHER, FRIEND , WIFE HOUSE WIFE BLOGGER I HAVE TAKEN ON A NEW JOB WITH THE CHOIR AND I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO HELP DESIGN GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR A DOCTORS OFFICE SO I HAVE BEEN BUSY , AND RUNNING AFTER EMMA.

Amanda Hoyt said...

That is great! I'll play along :) What's my letter?

Also, where did you find that baby McD pic? That is funny and kinda cute in a strange way.

Also, (sorry for so many questions!) how did you put frames around your pics?

Hugs,
Amanda

Jim and April said...

aww..this was a great post and I remember those little dolls too!

Teresa & Connie said...

I didn't know that you're a step-mama! They are precious. Beautiful post

Amy Fichtner said...

Very cute, sounds like fun!!