Friday, June 12, 2009

Been so long....

Hello friends! I missed you all I promise! You know I haven't been on here I think since gosh I have no clue... For some reason it was hard to come onto blogger and I think it was because I was just a little depressed but I can say that the Lord has really been working in my heart! I was a little to myself and in the midst of not blogging I found a new church and a new church family! God is good!!! My job at the DMV is going well but very busy to where Im exhausted everyday but it keeps me busy and im not "bored" like my last job ooooo and I work with Christian ladies! God is good!!!

Thank you ladies for checking up on me... I get emails saying that something commented and so i had to come on over and redo my page!

You know me I can't keep the same background for long so everything will be changing.

Gotta feed the dogs.... Laters!

**And i will be letting ya;ll know what has been going on with TTC'ing** God is good for He knows the plans for me!

8 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

Glad to hear and see that all is going well for you. I have been thinking and wondering about you. I am going to be looking for a new church myself. I am praying and hoping that you are pregnant, that is the news on the front with ttc. Hugs and it is nice to see a post from you, I have missed your inspiring posts.

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Mel,
I missed you so much, girl!!
I've been thinking of and praying for you each day :)
Hugs,
Amanda

Shaina N said...

I'm glad your back! I missed you!!

Waves of Victory said...

Glad to hear from you! Can't wait to hear how TTC is going. I think about you often.

Rachel

Rene said...

Glad to know you're doing OK :) Sorry to hear we're both still riding this infertility roller coaster, but God draws near to those who are hurting.

Congrats on the job!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

hey there how are you doing ? thinking of you !!!!

Waves of Victory said...

Miss You! Hope you are doing ok!

Rachel

Abbie Burnham said...

Hi, Melanie! Hope everything is still going well... Missing you. :)