Thursday, February 19, 2009

HUGE PRAYER REQUEST NEEDED!

Hello my blog friends...

A family needs your prayers:

April & Ryan had a baby girl Nov. 12th at 23 weeks. She has been in the NICU for 100 days as of today. The dr's are saying that there is not alot they can do anymore. They are devastated. Please read their journey and pray for sweet Ashlynn! Lord you are her Healer and we know that by Your strips she is healed! In Jesus name, Amen!
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ashlynnelizabeth

In Christ,
Melanie

4 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

i'm in and will add them to my list

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

i'm in i will pray for that special family

Jim and April said...

thanks so much for letting us know about this! I am going to pray right now to our heavenly Father...He is our healer!

Waves of Victory said...

So sorry to hear this. I know what they are feeling right now, first hand experience. I though know just as well as you do that God is more mighty than this situation. I pray for complete healing on this innocent precious child in Christ name!
I will add them to my list. Thanks for letting us know.

Rachel