Thursday, August 26, 2010

Prayers for Grandma

Hello my bloggy friends,

We are asking for everyones prayers for my Grandma Maria who is in the hospital. She has been there since last Thursday with heart problems, chest pain, and an episode of a seizure. She is a diabetic and has heart problems. She is in her 80's and she has lived a long life! She is such a strong woman that I just know she can pull thru but this is the weakest I have seen her. Right now they are testing her for many things. We know there is a valve in her heart that is slowly closing. They are afraid of doing an open heart surgery because of her others medical problems and because of her age.

Please pray for all of us for strength and comfort as we go thru all of this...

Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Love,
Melanie

1 comment:

The Brownd Family said...

I will be thinking and praying for your grandmother and your family! I am so sorry to hear this. We actually received scary/devastating news about my grandmother this week too, so I know how it hurts! Will be praying sweet friend! Hope that baby is doing wonderful!